Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Welcome :cuppa: and tell all and which forum was that on ? :smile:

You may wish to mention that the US do not have an embassy or indeed any representation in Monaco despite the late Princess Grace being an American and that it was originally Italian being part of Genoa Republic.

Just something for your back pocket.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have just been told off on another forum (nothing to do with cycling) because I contradicted someone and she is up the ar$s about it. I only pointed out that Scotland is not in England, Monaco is not in France and that Paris is not right next door and a short cab ride from Marseille.
I know that she is an American and all and that Europe is not her stamping ground but if I had said that Texas was in Canada she'd have pitched a fit. She says that she now feels victimised :eek: and that I am a bully. Oh she thinks that Norfolk is a country in the Irish Sea too.
Ask what map is she using if it shows Norfolk in the Irish Sea.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I knew there was a Norfolk over there somewhere, i readPatricia Cornwell Kay Scarpetta you know...... or rather i did as they have gone off the boil a bit.:huh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I knew there was a Norfolk over there somewhere, i readPatricia Cornwell Kay Scarpetta you know...... or rather i did as they have gone off the boil a bit.:huh:
I used to love the Scarpetta books but have been seduced by the Tempe Brennan books now.

I have just made 1 litre of cherry jam, to go with my 2 x 250ml jars of cherry chutney. Cherry and Redcurrant chutney next. I have run out of ginger and salt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom