Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Do you ever see train-driver trainees in trainers being trained by train-driving trainers in trainers on the train HW?

Funnily the train driver was training a trainee on the train but if i'd have been able to see if either of them were wearing trainers i'd be worried :eek:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have just been told off on another forum (nothing to do with cycling) because I contradicted someone and she is up the ar$s about it. I only pointed out that Scotland is not in England, Monaco is not in France and that Paris is not right next door and a short cab ride from Marseille.
I know that she is an American and all and that Europe is not her stamping ground but if I had said that Texas was in Canada she'd have pitched a fit. She says that she now feels victimised :eek: and that I am a bully. Oh she thinks that Norfolk is a country in the Irish Sea too.

Hill Wimp

Enough to get this
http://news.uk.msn.com/in-pictures/underground-ghost-station-for-sale
"The building is in a prime location, we've got Grade II*-listed Brompton Oratory next door, Harrods just down the street, so - subject to what planning authorities say - I think it is likely to be a residential development above ground."
Ministry of Defence surveyor Julian Chafer

Funny what you can pick up on the shelves of Waitrose. I will let you know my plans for it. Need a good surveyor first though as its in a bit of a bad way.:laugh:

Hill Wimp

I have just been told off on another forum (nothing to do with cycling) because I contradicted someone and she is up the ar$s about it. I only pointed out that Scotland is not in England, Monaco is not in France and that Paris is not right next door and a short cab ride from Marseille.
I know that she is an American and all and that Europe is not her stamping ground but if I had said that Texas was in Canada she'd have pitched a fit. She says that she now feels victimised :eek: and that I am a bully. Oh she thinks that Norfolk is a country in the Irish Sea too.

Welcome :cuppa: and tell all and which forum was that on ? :smile:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

Now that's not mundane - that's rather amusing

Welcome :cuppa: and tell all and which forum was that on ? :smile:

Yes - do tell and we can all contradict her :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom