Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I dont do washing up. Put everything in the dishwwasher instead.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I dont do washing up. Put everything in the dishwwasher instead.
But then you have to take everything out again and check to see what's really clean and then you have to put everything out of the way. And, unless you have an eye-level dishwasher, that means bending down. Handwashing means letting a couple of days washing up stack up, washing properly and then leave them to dry on the drainer. They can then stay there because the chances are you'll use them again pretty soon.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
But then you have to take everything out again and check to see what's really clean and then you have to put everything out of the way. And, unless you have an eye-level dishwasher, that means bending down. Handwashing means letting a couple of days washing up stack up, washing properly and then leave them to dry on the drainer. They can then stay there because the chances are you'll use them again pretty soon.
At least i dont have to look at it. Out of sight out of mind

London Female

Über Member

My children do the dishwasher in our house

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Watching dads army and looking forward to filling up my dishwasher.

D

Deleted member 1258

My good lady has a streaming cold, Shes gone to bed early with Vic, a huge jar of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom