Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
I have just had to cut my talons after nearly poking myself in the eye with one of them.
:B)

D

Deleted member 1258

Took my fixed into Albany Cycles for a minor repair this after noon, about 2ish, its ready to pick up already, well done Albany Cycles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just had my Nephew once removed visit with my Uncle.

A one year old crawling about the house is entertaing, albeit in small doses. We brought out the old Duplo that has been in the loft for years and he had a great time with it, so we will have it in readyness in future.

Cindy has been when he's visited in the past, but having a small exciteable boy and a small exciteable dog at the same time was avoided this time!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am about to have my dinner. chicken breast, potatoes, peas and gravy.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have now had my dinner. i think i will have to lie down now, because i ate to much and i feel sick.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
So, this afternoon I decided to trim my hair. Got the clippers out, chose the 2mm attachment and then remembered the blades needed oiling. So I took the attachment off, oiled it and I was really impressed by how much faster it was running. So impressed that I forgot to replace the attachment before attacking my hair. I now have a bald path leading up the back of my head.

postman

Squire
Wife away for a Craft Fayre weekend in Mold.So i have cooked dinner for me and the girls,washed up and finally just this min cleaned the kitchen floor.no not my cooking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom