Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The start from the lights is always fun!!!
In the sense that there always seem to be some impatient driver behind as one is grovelling upwards, with parked cars in the way, and vehicles coming in the opposite direction. I worry that the driver behind will decide to overtake and then be forced back over towards me!

classic33

Leg End Member
In the sense that there always seem to be some impatient driver behind as one is grovelling upwards, with parked cars in the way, and vehicles coming in the opposite direction. I worry that the driver behind will decide to overtake and then be forced back over towards me!
More in the sense that whilst at the lights, waiting for them to change, the hill you have to go up sits there waiting for you to try!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
More in the sense that whilst at the lights, waiting for them to change, the hill you have to go up sits there waiting for you to try!!
It's not so bad if you are warmed up for it, but it is rare that I go up that hill at the end of a ride since I am by then almost home; I live in the valley not on top of the hill. I usually hit the climb only 5 minutes after setting off, which isn't good news!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I will have missed The Shipping Forecast. Bugger.

Its the best soap on, I am always gripped to hear what the characters like Cromarty, Fitzroy, Rockall, Shannon and Mallin are up to, not to mention the occasional characters like Tiree and Sandetti Light Vessel Automatic!

Its better than The Archers!! (The Lundy family anyone?).

:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom