Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I just helped my next door neighbour break into his house as the cat had jumped up at the door catch and locked him out....

D

Deleted member 1258

Got rid of my old carpet this afternoon, had to cut it up so I could drag it down the garden and put it in the car, on the way over my KA was wallowing like an old barge with the weight in the back and I had to get someone to help me put it in the skip at the tip recycling centre.

Lullabelle

Banana
And what about gooseberries, and raspberries, and blackberries, and black currants, and plums and and pears.....and damsons, and greengages and ..................are you mad~???

EDIT: I need a lie down.

I live in Leicester, the only way to get those things is to grow them supermarkets don't sell them

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm a happy bunny DancingBunny.gif
I fixed my computer it was a software problem

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My daughter and partner are exceedingly odd. Said partner, circa 2009, bought a bottle of Fullers Golden Pride to cook with some steak. That's not odd but it had remained in the fridge since then untouched, and that is odd. I guess the cooking never got done. And today my daughter was about to throw it away because it was over 2 years past its ''best before'' date. Without opening it to see if it was still all right!

I had to intercept it, bring it home, and perform the sniff and sample test. I can now tell you that 2009 was a very good year for Golden Pride. :cheers:

postman

Squire
In Sainsburys, I found a single fresh sardine for sale, packaged up in a polystyrene tray and cling film, reduced to 9p.

I bought it, partly because I felt sorry for it.
mad we are all mad.That is a real funny post.Going to bed now,all excited.Paid first class post on a pair of Thermal tights from e bay.saved over £8 on shop price as to e bay price.It's just like xmas eve.Whee.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
In Sainsburys, I found a single fresh sardine for sale, packaged up in a polystyrene tray and cling film, reduced to 9p.

I bought it, partly because I felt sorry for it.
Excellent! Post of the week!

(By a spooky coincidence, just last week I finally removed a brace of sardines that have been knocking around in the freezer for probably the best part of a year. They've been annoying me all that time...weird shape, so they took up a silly amount of room, and kept sliding around and getting in the way. Till finally I growled for the last time, took a step back (as it were) and thought 'This is bloody ridiculous. No-one's ever going to eat these.' But as it turned out, I was wrong. I gave 'em a blast in the mike, de-boned 'em, and fed 'em to the dog. She enjoyed them. Result!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom