Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
WELL ?? Where are the pics??
Pictures or it never happenned. Usual rules apply.

Now, what did I tell the two of you? No pictures because there might just be one or two 'normal' people watching, and I don't want to damage them psychiatrically for life.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Now, what did I tell the two of you? No pictures because there might just be one or two 'normal' people watching, and I don't want to damage them psychologically for life.
36_2_28.gif

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
'Oh my God, its horrific!! @Pat "5mph" would be ****ing herself with laughter if she could see me right now..... Actually, no, she'd probably be looking on with an equal amount of horror as myself!'

.... Were my words about half an hour ago as I tried a new purchase that was delivered earlier.

I had bought a couple of cycling jackets, and very nice and smart they looked too.... Except that as part of the deal, which was actually bargain on Ebay (So they are probably knockoffs) they also came with matching bib tights.

Now, as you know, I don't wear these things as a general rule, but I thought I might be able to wear them underneath something else for warmth, and nobody would have to know my dirty sordid little secret, not even Pat.

Not a bit of it! On testing them purely out of curiosity I managed to squeeze into them, squeeze because I have realised they are just a little bit too small for me, so they really are skintight (kinky kinky @Fnaar!). This is ok, except that the foam inserts stick out like a nappy on a premature baby, which is quite a traumatic sight to behold, and that's just to me, I think I'll be having hideously awful flashbacks for the foreseeable future now! What makes it worse is that the inserts don't appear to come out.

If I can't get them changed, then, watch this space! (well, the Classified section actually). One is Movistar, the other Euskatel Euskadei.
You're supposed to sit on them on your saddle not stare at your derrière in a mirror.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
You just want to see me in skintight leggings, don't you? :whistle:
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom