Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've never heard of yacf
There was a forum called acf (short for 'another cycling forum') which seemed to be mainly frequented by people who were really into audax. A row blew up when the site owner banned smilies. There was a revolt, and people started doing text smilies whenever they felt like it ;-). They were banned too, but people carried on using them and got booted off the forum. Then other people got offended and protested, so they got booted off the forum too. In the end, they got together and formed a clone forum called yacf (yet another cycling forum)!

Lullabelle

Banana
May have to un-friend a couple more people on facebook, I am getting fed up with the 'guilt trip' and the support out troops posts. The 'share if you care, ignore if you don't' posts. So annoying, I feel awkward if I don't share as I feel that I am being judged, no one has the right to do that to another person. I also posted a request for people not to send me games requests as I am not a gamer, still I get requests most days.

D

Deleted member 1258

There was a forum called acf (short for 'another cycling forum') which seemed to be mainly frequented by people who were really into audax. A row blew up when the site owner banned smilies. There was a revolt, and people started doing text smilies whenever they felt like it ;-). They were banned too, but people carried on using them and got booted off the forum. Then other people got offended and protested, so they got booted off the forum too. In the end, they got together and formed a clone forum called yacf (yet another cycling forum)!

I'm in there a couple of times a week
.http://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=daef74e3b94fb88999d758059cd391ee&

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
nobody to share my haribos, fruit pastels, xmas chocolate balls, chocolate money, savory snack selection, swiss roll, & diet coke with...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I am about to pour 125 litres of diesel into the tank of my truck. I will wear my rainhat while I do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom