Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
299.jpg
:ph34r:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
What about the wall? You're going to have a dump, but not one mention of that poor, little wall.

I shat a brick when I wrecked the Berberis, what more do you want? :whistle:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Its what you are used to I guess, even most of the Lake District isn't rugged enough for me, and I was snoring when I went over the Settle and Carlisle :blush:

These 'escape to the country' type programme always make me laugh as people wax lyrical about a certain view...... And its a field! :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, each place is different and has its own merits, even places as flat as a pancake (I can't believe I just said that! :whistle:), but I need REAL scenery to get me going (Places like Switzerland don't cut it either because it is all so sanitised.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Its what you are used to I guess, even most of the Lake District isn't rugged enough for me, and I was snoring when I went over the Settle and Carlisle :blush:

These 'escape to the country' type programme always make me laugh as people wax lyrical about a certain view...... And its a field! :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, each place is different and has its own merits, even places as flat as a pancake (I can't believe I just said that! :whistle:), but I need REAL scenery to get me going.
I suppose its special because its home. Any Broad leafed wood with Oak and Beech in it does it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom