Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrasB

Veteran
... I've just reprogrammed my rally car's ECU... and the car even starts :thanks:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
To be fair, to a Scot who has grown up in clear sight of mountains, has seen Ardnamurchan and the superlative spendour of the Assynt area, Hampshire and especially The New Forest are as dull as ditchwater, so wibble to your heart's content!!....... Annyway, I have my ignimonious gardening exploits from yesterday to clear up and take to the dump.

Mattonsea

Über Member
To be fair, to a Scot who has grown up in clear sight of mountains, has seen Ardnamurchan and the superlative spendour of the Assynt area, Hampshire and especially The New Forest are as dull as ditchwater, so wibble to your heart's content!!....... Annyway, I have my ignimonious gardening exploits from yesterday to clear up and take to the dump.
ok:whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
What about the wall? You're going to have a dump, but not one mention of that poor, little wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom