Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Norfolk word for constipated :eek:
Never thought of it like that, until now.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I managed to successfully ignore the new yoghurt maker for a whole 9 hours yesterday and then stick the inner bit in the fridge before I went to bed. It worked and small people were very pleased to have big bowls of lovely thick yoghurt & fruit for breakfast this morning.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
It looks like the newly arrived valve rubber might be working in my flame thrower.
:eek:
smiley-flamethrower-2.gif

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A strip down of the control valve and pricking the jet is needed. :sad:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 2650402, member: 259"]In the end I managed to sew a button on by myself. It wasn't that difficult but I wouldn't want to be doing it every day. The worst thing is you have to match the colour of the thread to the colour of the shirt, and the chances of getting an exact fit are pretty poor as far as I can see.[/quote]

Nylon thread. It's transparent and matches everything.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
[QUOTE 2650402, member: 259"]In the end I managed to sew a button on by myself. It wasn't that difficult but I wouldn't want to be doing it every day. The worst thing is you have to match the colour of the thread to the colour of the shirt, and the chances of getting an exact fit are pretty poor as far as I can see.[/quote]

Blimey what next, a walk on the moon or a deep sea dive :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom