Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Dandelions and jam are trending right now.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just click on the more options button to make the post appear, I've got the same problem and its nice to know its not just me.
System said I didn't have permission to that & the post to which I was replying has gone as well. It, the one I was replying to, would have been No.24 on this thread

D

Deleted member 1258

System said I didn't have permission to that & the post to which I was replying has gone as well. It, the one I was replying to, would have been No.24 on this thread

Strange, if I try and edit one of my posts it doesn't show unless I press the more options button, once I've done that I can edit my post as normal. Sounds like a job for Shaun.

classic33

Leg End Member
Strange, if I try and edit one of my posts it doesn't show unless I press the more options button, once I've done that I can edit my post as normal. Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Replying to a post that was before this one Today at 17:54. But stopped because I didn't have permission to view the page.
Anyone missing a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom