Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

....whose butler?

High Barnet
Point of order, I'm not sure that is allowed under the 1997 Utrecht revision aimed at limiting shunting across two lines.

TVC

Thanks for that @Cycleops. However, I don't think any single attempt at an explanation can do the game justice. You really have to just play it. I remember at the beginning I just floundered around, then one day it all fell into place, and not only did my game massively improve but I got so much more enjoyment from it. You may be aware that Speicher and I have played againt each other at European level for several years and teamed up to be semi finalists in the Euro Mixed Doubles in 2011.

Anyway, enough of blowing my own trumpet.

Looks like I played last with Wembly Park, come on someone, it's no fun sat here playing with myself.

TVC

Yes, TVC stop playing with yourself. I propose Willlesden Green.

I remember the Euro Mixed Doubles, in Hamburg wasn't it?
Yes, we will always have Hamburg.

Warren Street to Belsize Park. We all know the song ;)

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Mr Biker and Mr Mountain know about my fascination with mountain railways, so Swiss Cottage is my choice.

Yebbut, to get there, this is a very rare occasion there there are at least 2 different choices, hmmmm, I could say ******** ********* *,*,*, but, instead, I'll say King's Cross St. Pancras, because you seem more like the old fashioned lady who doesn't like to be rushed.

Top Bottom