Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
ah yes, the Euston station tube :giggle: as mis-heard by Percy Porsellene in the Burton Dassett trials of 1989.
Wasn't he found guilty at the Irish sheepdog trials?

Boo

Über Member
You nip off for a couple of hours and come back to Hatton Cross?
Young people these days... Tch!

In an effort to force the endgame, I shall lurch a diagonal to Embankment.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Edit: some queue jumpers have cut in but it matters not...

True in this case, I mean, Manitoba Crescent?? What is this foreign muck?!

Appropriately given Mr Tect's last move, I venture with Archway.

Your flabber will be gasted when you learn that the name Archway Tavern was proposed for that station before openng. Then it was called Highgate from 1907 -1939, Archway (Highgate) from 1939 to 1941, and Highgate (Archway) from 1941 - 47.

My perplexity is boundless, I am sure yours will be too. It is a gate or an arch, and is it high or is it a way. This should be clarified soonest.

Is there an Artist's Impression of it?

Reactions: Boo

Speicher

Vice Admiral
On a Friday before a Bank Holiday weekend, and following Bellinzona's Theorem, I am going to say Holland Park.

I like Portillo's jackets, and he combines some unusual colours of trousers and jackets. He does sometimes :secret: claim that he is getting on a locomotive-powered conveyance to go to Extown and :scratch:proceeds to board a train going in the opposite direction. :unsure:

He did, on at least one other occasion, make a large error, but I need to find my umlauts in order to correctly describe that amusing mistake.

Last edited:

Boo

Über Member
/looks up Bellinzona's Theorem

Hmm. As the sun isn't over the yardarm yet (on Greenwich time, anyway), that means I can shunt.

So I shall play...

Tuffnell Park

Top Bottom