Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
[I can still hear you]... anyone for a game uv' arras.

Boo

Über Member
/scratches chin
Ideally I'd go Tottenham Court Road and then then it's just a hop, skip and a jump and the game would be sewn up, but that pesky Section 19 has put a spanner in the works.
I'm going to risk ending up in croup and say...

Elephant & Castle

/holds breath to see if he gets away with it

KEEF

Veteran
Thinking thinking thinking ahh its Sudbury Hill ah ha..............................

Boo

Über Member
Now things are getting interesting.
I shall invoke Pluckett's addendum (as there's a Tuesday in the week) and come right back at you with...

Putney Bridge

A move which, I might add, got me into the quarter finals of the national Cub Scout championships in 1973, no less!

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Now things are getting interesting.
I shall invoke Pluckett's addendum (as there's a Tuesday in the week) and come right back at you with...

Putney Bridge

A move which, I might add, got me into the quarter finals of the national Cub Scout championships in 1973, no less!

Ooooohhh!! Get you!!

Ummmm, this will be a crap shot in comparison, I know, in fact, I know there is something rotten with it, and its one of the new Overground Stations, but I'll say it anyway

..... Denmark Hill

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I am still thinking about that shot @vernon tried. He hasn't been back so presumably went off in a huff, but should it have been allowed?? I mean, now that I think about it, it made sense in theory, although the calculation was slightly out on it, should it be made a special exception on, say, every fifth Wednesday of every leap year or something similar?? :scratch::giggle:

I'll say he unofficially won the last round anyway because a new game was started. Well done Vern!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom