Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Going on a vertical, perpendicular plain, I give you Victoria.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I don't need a 6, all I need to do is play the little used Stobbart's Theorem, thereby allowing the Overground on a normally Hexidecimal shot, so, as a result, I give you....

....Wandsworth Road (yes, I know!)!!

And yes, it really has taken me 6 months just to play that shot, but, hey, it was SO worth it, wasn't it??

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You've just ended the game! :eek:

But I wasn't playing a move then, I mean, I wasn't even wearing my playing whites at the time!!

You wouldn't go to a Bingo hall and instantly win just because you were describing the game and just happened to say Bingo, now would you? (The last time I tried that, I got myself barred for causing so much disruption!!).

Besides, short of extraordinary circumstances (or the Ref has gone to the bog), you can't play consecutive shots anyway, you need to let your opponent(s) play first.

In fact, the only circumstance when this isn't necessary is if you are doing It Dogger Bank Style, in which case its a big free for all, and that NEVER end well, does it? Don't you remember the punch up the last time??!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Oh yeah, that's right, you can also do it if you urintate on the back offside leg of a Belgian who has newly lost their Virginity, but that is such an old and archaic rule that it is hardly ever used these days, Belgians or not!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom