Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I think you are making that rule up!:rolleyes: So I will counter with the Duke of Wellington's 1849 leather boot makers rule, and go directly to Turnham green.

using that rule wouldn't allow that move. A Mill Hill East would be possible though.

TVC

I must admit I do like the classic rules, so here with an old school style:

Tottenham Court Road

You can't go from TCR to Aldgate under Classic rules, not when it's Full Moon. Accordingly, I get a penalty move to anywhere I like. Well - almost anywhere. So it'll be

Goodge Street

(I'd love to have been able to jump straight to Mornington Crescent here, but you're not allowed to do MC on a penalty turn...)

ACS

Legendary Member
Think you will find I use the Tudor Court Rules as my standard guide of play. However, I will concede you would have had a valid challenge had you remembered that the Lunar variation can only be invoked during the month of Sir Patrick Alfred Caldwell-Moore birthday(March). So you could have teleported over to MC.

Reference: MC and Beyond. A thesis for the future. Capt's log 20105, Entry 17, 12:27 hrs, para 3b (a)(1)(i). footnotes by Mr B Lightyear.

Nevertheless your move is interesting and quick burst of retro rockets propels us at great speed to:

Ravenscourt Park

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
A lot of these moves and laws seem to have been made up.

What we need to do is get back to Trumpington's Variations or Tudor Court Rules.

So without further ado I'll use Bradford's Advancement Late Line System to get me to Harlesdon,

Top Bottom