Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmmm, a bit late coming into this one. I'm amazed that no-one has invoked the Trebled Whitehawk Referendum rule: if applied counter-clockwise, that can circumvent all directional bias at a stroke. So, with relative ease, I alight at...

Arnos Grove.

TVC

Using the Parkinson-Cowan variation I can move to Woodford.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
As a late comer to the game, I have been to foreign climes, under the 1922 Duke of Gloucester variation rules, I can easily go from Woodford to Totteridge and Whetstone. Beat that!

TVC

Fewer options from there than you might think, so to make it easier for the following player:

Mill Hill East

colly

Re member eR
Invoking the Monastic variant of the Gobblers Knob Schedule I cruise to........................Swiss Cottage

TVC

just like Colly,

Barking

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Oh come on, everyone knows that is countered with Holborn
rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

ACS

Legendary Member
I am really surprised that no one has been tempted to us the Grieves 4-4-2 flux coupled with a Shankly channel one defense making Arsenal the obvious call, however, the rules of the Tudor Court game prevent station predating Henry VIII being valid so I will play the obvious substitute:

Preston Road

Cubist

Still wavin'
Well, I won't be doing that again in a hurry. Perhaps there is something to the Tudor Rules after all
blush.gif

Bow Church, but with a leading edge peripheral squeeze.

Ha! You have left it wide open for a Non-Maskable Baffle Exception! This is, quite literally, the only available route for getting to ...

Borough

Top Bottom