Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I think you'll find London Bridge was temporarily closed in 1943 for removal of the unexploded bomb... under the De Gaulle Right of Passage amendment it is still legal.
That's where I was going wrong. I thought Tudor Rules were only for games played after the winter solstice? The secondary peripheral return leg always means a confused moment or two amongst the older players.

Chalfont and Latimer straight after Ladbroke Grove should get me a triple bonus

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Good move Phil Tuffnell Park.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I'd shied away from this one so far because of the insinuations, but I'm going for

Upney

I know it breaks the thematic chain, but the opportunity only ever presents itself once in every couple of games.

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
I'd shied away from this one so far because of the insinuations, but I'm going for

Upney

I know it breaks the thematic chain, but the opportunity only ever presents itself once in every couple of games.

I admire your restraint - you so easily could have had Alex Stepney Green

Cubist

Still wavin'
Yes, if I wanted to cash in on the third round immediately. A wee bit of patience however sees me heading for a moment of obscurity and by invoking Charles Holden's folded screen going for a somewhat smug

Nightingale Lane
tongue.gif

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Yes, if I wanted to cash in on the third round immediately. A wee bit of patience however sees me heading for a moment of obscurity and by invoking Charles Holden's folded screen going for a somewhat smug

Nightingale Lane
tongue.gif

That's not on the coupon (not my coupon anyway)

Top Bottom