Knocked off my bike in a cycle lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I believe that my helmet saved me from serious head trauma. My helmet probably saved my life.

Anyway, I'm taking this opportunity to try and convince people I know who don't wear helmets to start. I kept my shattered CatLike Whisper to show around. I think my next one will be a CatLike Mixino.

Well, I'm out. I don't need this negativity while trying to heal (apparently there's a correlation there).

So have fun debating helmets, but you're doing it without me.

You post about helmets and don't expect a debate:wacko:
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Soooooo...who's religion is best?
 
What about if you go out on your bike 3 times ?
Only wear it when you crash. Ovs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom