Is anybody else freaked out by older

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
WE PROCLAIM OURSELVES TO BE TWINS. WE WILL WALK 500 MILES(AND 500 MORE) TO FREAK YOU OUT! :smile:

proclaimers_wideweb__470x368011.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
If you wanna be the best - if you wanna beat the rest...

1259248363O7qBV4Fp.jpg

gbb

Squire
There's a fair run of twins in my family, and it has caused some raised eyebrows in the past.
My dad John (now 79) and his (sadly departed) twin Peter.
He had twin sons, my brothers Ian and (sadly departed) his twin brother Kevin
Ian had twin children... :biggrin:

My dad was once serving in Rhodesia in the 60's (he and pete were both in the RAF for 22 years, although never worked together). A guy came running up to him and said 'Pete...what the hell are you doing in Harare..i havnt seen you in years ?'

No no..thats my twin brother...i'm John. Great disbelief for a minute, the guy couldnt get over it,

Several years later, my dad was telling this story to his brother...pete replied, 'well i'm blowed....exactly the same happened to me once in the States...this guy wouldnt believe i wasnt you !!'

Plax

Guru
No, my nain is an identical twin. They don't wear identical outfits though, although they do have similar wigs!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was on holiday in Wales once and went into a Spar with my girlfriend (a tall, slim blonde). Once we'd loaded up our basket we headed for the checkout area where we found middle-aged identical male twins operating the two tills.

Yes, there was something odd about them. What really pissed me off was when they started ogling my g/f, slowly looking her up and down and talking to each other in Welsh in the most slimy, lecherous tones I've ever heard. It was quite obvious from their body language what they were saying. :sad:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
ColinJ said:
Yes, there was something odd about them. What really pissed me off was when they started ogling my g/f, slowly looking her up and down and talking to each other in Welsh in the most slimy, lecherous tones I've ever heard. It was quite obvious from their body language what they were saying. :sad:

"There's lovely, isn't it?" (possibly... apologies to Welsh people for stereotyping. Slapping my own wrists as I type) :ohmy:

ChrisKH

Guru
The most surreal experience I have had was to stop at a supermarket in town called Tracy in California. The supermarket had two male identical twins working there with the bushiest moustaches I had ever seen. Weirder still, all of the male employees we saw in the Supermarket were sporting not just large, but enormous bushy moustaches so big you could barely see their mouths. It must have taken years to grow them and it was just extremely odd that four men would do this in the same place. I remember it distinctly as we were stocking up on water in anticipation of Death Valley on our way to Vegas.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Mrs Uncle Phil is an identical twin.

She doesn't meet her sister very often, and while her twin likes them to dress alike, Mrs Uncle Phil doesn't like it.

I should add that Mrs Uncle Phil is of course hugely more attractive than her sister.

gbb

Squire
In my last job, my colleagues were a bunch of mickey takers at any opportunity.

There was Ray, a ginger haired guy who worked in the cold store.

I was walking along with another guy and saw Ray and needed to speak to him. I shouted him from a distance, but he didnt hear me.
The guy i was walking with said 'that's not Ray, thts his twin brother'

Oh, i didnt realise !

I went for years thinking Ray had a twin brother :ohmy: Whenever i saw him, i was never sure who was who.

Several years later (after we'd all left), i was talking to someone who used to work there and we were catching up on old names.

Hows Ray ?
Yeah, he's fine
What about his twin brother Dave ?
Huh :ohmy: he hasnt got a twin brother..ive known him since he was a kid.

:tongue::blush::smile: I got caught, hook line and sinker :ohmy:

Top Bottom