Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
If anyone is in edinburgh today, I am volunteering at the 6pm show below

https://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/tree-and-the-abbey?reviews=audience

It's a play with a cast that are all adults with Autism. Have helped wth some of the set prep, and will now e in edinburgh. 5-6 trying to fill the last remaining seats with passer bys. £7 to get in, but given the cast , certainly a one off

Col5632

Guru
I'm happy to report if you send me what's up and how to report

Go Here and click on report road fault, go to linburn road dunfermline, outside the school mark with an x and just write from traffic lights to mini roundabout is filled with potholes or something along they lines

Cheers :smile:

Fubar

Guru
Go Here and click on report road fault, go to linburn road dunfermline, outside the school mark with an x and just write from traffic lights to mini roundabout is filled with potholes or something along they lines

Cheers :smile:

Done, didn't know you could do that - I'm away pot-hole hunting now!

Fubar

Guru
@Fubar I've reported Linburn Road to the council, maybe worth you doing the same to see if they can fix it faster, i see they have also put a speed bump on greenshank road too :cursing:

Don't mind the speed bump as turning right on that part of the road is a nightmare on Saturday lunchtimes, though it may mean cars will be racing to get in front of you before the bump comes up :stop:. I've had a couple of altercations with cars overtaking me there as I'm trying to turn right.

Fubar

Guru
On a different note I may have spotted a CC Jersey yesterday on the Ferry Road cycle path in Edinburgh - the front light was so blinding I only caught a glimpse on the way past! Wasn't anyone I recognised but if it was you on the cycle path approx 4:45 yesterday I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge you - I was too busy trying not to crash into you :blink: !

Fubar

Guru
Oh and on another note! I've heard a rumour from an authoritative source that there is to be a Etape Loch Ness Sportive next year on 4 May - 67 miles looping the Loch starting in Inverness heading West down the A82 then back up the B862/B852 - closed roads for a time, minimum speed, etc

Seems a bit close to the Etape Caledonia date but will probably serve as either a good beginners sportive or a leg warmer for the EC with the shorter distance and (I imagine) lower elevation.

Top Bottom