I actually saw an outside laundry today and must say I was taken aback by seeing my first EVER outside laundry!! Is there one near you I wonder?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
This is amazing!! While in Clitheroe Lancs this aft' I heard a whirring sound as I passed the back of this below. At the time I thought "Mmm, that sounds like a washing machine on a fast spin cycle".šŸ¤” "Surely I must be wrong as we don't have washing machines outside as if they get wet they will simply blow up"!!šŸ¤” Then on investigating I actually saw an outside laundry!!:ohmy:šŸ§ I asked a passer by who told me it appeared there a few weeks ago. Do you have an outside laundry near you and if so do you use it?šŸ§

hc=g5uy0dYz8YUQ7kNvgGIVQuQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

hc=o_V0rGV7x4oQ7kNvgGA6-iu&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Saw one in Scotland a few weeks ago

It was in the grounds of a petrol station and in an area with a lot of boating and camping going on - near Oban

There were a few machines in use even in early September

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
There's a couple at the Favell shopping centre in Hamtun, olus one next to the chippy near Billing Aquadrome, too.
They're quite well used..

OldShep

Ɯber Member
Oh that's nice! Put your clothes in and out they come full of fecking horse hairs for fecks sake!!! šŸ§

I would say that is the danger with them.

I've seen them around, my nearest actual launderete closed after a fire. There is a collect at home service that runs in my area, no idea on quality.

gbb

Squire
There's one in our local shopping centre, probably an ideal location as there are many flats within the complex . It's (I think there area few machines in the setup) fairly well used.

Top Bottom