Good God! Where has the time gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Guru
Same here, re not neing able to find my "number". My 17 years up a few days ago too.

Yours is 120
1720655187860.png

tyred

Legendary Member
Congratulations :cheers::bravo:

postman

Squire
Again where has time gone.I was sat in the back garden this afternoon,thinking about this time last year.three days in after being told i had cancer,one year on and things are ok.Then i thought,i have been in this house thirty four years,that was even scarier.

postman

Squire
I wanted to shout bollox this week.Just back from a three day visit to Lancashire.Gardening very light for me what with the hernia.So two of us did one hour thirty each monday afternoon.Tuesday we did two hours each before going for fish and chips,today i did one hour fifteen by myself.We have filled what was an empty brown collection bin.This is weeds between paving slabs block paving five flower beds and lopping branches.Now there are two other males in this family who have done sweet FA at the house in my 34 years of being married to Mrs P this his her parents house,Even when i got cancer these two shoots never stood up to the plate to fill in for me,no there was just eight more months of growth and cleaning.Well bollox i have nearly reached my piggin limit.Do i have MUG written across my head.There are going to be words with these two aholes.

Top Bottom