Godfather III is really boring.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Hallelujah brother... I have an argument with a work colleague about the same movie.
Him thinking it's the best movie ever made, me thinking it's a load of overblown tosh.

Same here, imho I would also add Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction to the list of films that people claim are good but in reality are a load of old pony.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2381377, member: 259"]I like Apocalypse now, to some extent because it is often a sprawling, incoherent mess, just like the American involvement in Vietnam was.[/quote]
By George he's got it!

ayceejay

Guru
Totally agree: all good films are crap what with all that dialogue and stuff
and all Adam Sandler movies was robbed of their deserving Oscars.
'ckin' snobs.

Kies

The Shawshank Redemption was a good film IMO, but the best has to be "The Untouchables" with Kevin Costner and Sean Connery!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
+1 (is that still OK?) R Dogs is sh1te.

GF3 overblown tosh agreed but a bad Pacino is still waaaay better than Bobby DeNiro who is only capable of playing Bobby DeNiro.

Reactions: 4F

just jim

GF3 overblown tosh agreed but a bad Pacino is still waaaay better than Bobby DeNiro who is only capable of playing Bobby DeNiro.

I see that "Heat" is being remade- the only film where these two fellows share a scene. What I'd like to see though is a decent Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers adaption ;)
Pacino would have made a good Phineas by utilising his "Serpico" beard.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I see that "Heat" is being remade- the only film where these two fellows share a scene. What I'd like to see though is a decent Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers adaption ;)
Pacino would have made a good Phineas by utilising his "Serpico" beard.
It's not Michael Mann's Heat that's being remade but an 1986 Burt Reynolds vehicle, scripted by no less than William Goldman. Critical and commercial flop.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks

I guess it is all matter a personal taste with actors. I thought DeNiro used to be a superb actor until he sold out and started making shite films. The Deer Hunter is a really overrated film IMVHO. But I thought in Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, and Cape Fear that DeNiro was top notch playing very different roles, he wasn't bad in Goodfellas also. I liked Pacino in Scarface, I find this film much more interesting than Godfather, I also liked him in Sea Of Love (a very sexy Ellin Barkin helped with this film greatly).

For the record I liked The Shawshank Redemption, do not think it is totally awesome though.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I didn't think GFIII was boring, it was bit long, but not boring, but that bird with nose cant act, awful actress, and that nose was distracting.

Top Bottom