Godfather III is really boring.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not anywhere near as good as the first 2.

perplexed

Guru
All the Godfather films are utter crap. In my opinion anyhow. I just find 'em really tedious and wander off to do summat else...

Reactions: 4F
D

Deleted member 23692

yes they are, well the first one is okish, and I throw in the shawshank redemption as an ok film that the general public are lead to believe is a master piece of film making...
Fully agree... and you can include Apocalypse Now in that group too

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hold the fone...
Shawshank is waaaay better than GFIII

Cog, if you're after something more lightweight and easy-watchin' for this evening, I reccommend Dog Soldiers. Very entertaining!
:smile:

green1

Über Member
Never seen any of the godfather films.

On Shawshank your wrong, It's one of the best films I've ever seen.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Apocalypse Now is one of the undoubted greats. All the Godfather movies are brilliant. Shawshank was ok but I can't see what all the fuss is about. (I do like " Eastenders goes on holiday to Sciliy" tho' - :smile:)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Fully agree... and you can include Apocalypse Now in that group too

Hallelujah brother... I have an argument with a work colleague about the same movie.
Him thinking it's the best movie ever made, me thinking it's a load of overblown tosh.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Godfather II is a fantastic film. Anyone who disagrees will be taken upstate,
Shawshank and Apocalyspe are great films too.
I have spoken.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Just recently watched the Redux (extended director's cut) of Apocalypse Now, having seen the original version once years ago. Beautifully made etc, but (even in the regular cut), in need of serious editing. I can appreciate the effort, but it just didn't do much for me. I've seen plenty of 3 hour ish movies that are much better paced and (IMHO) more involving.
Godfather III? Not seen it, not planning to. Enjoyed the first two though.

Top Bottom