Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Well done. So I wasn't far off in thinking Romney Marsh but had been looking a little further south, as I didn't realise the flatlands extended up quite this far.
Sometimes, as with this one, I use Ordnance Survey first to identify all the possible areas. I spent far too long looking at the Royal Military Canal, as we probably all did.

In the anticipation of @Ming the Merciless's approval, here is the next. A road I've ridden just once, a first-thing-in-the-morning ascent of this steep one, when I was a young person of limited means:

H.jpg

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I know it (Ming's Kent one) fairly well. Often used that flat area to pad out rides with flat miles to make up an imperial century. Before I retired from such foolishness ;)

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Sometimes, as with this one, I use Ordnance Survey first to identify all the possible areas. I spent far too long looking at the Royal Military Canal, as we probably all did.

In the anticipation of @Ming the Merciless's approval, here is the next. A road I've ridden just once, a first-thing-in-the-morning ascent of this steep one, when I was a young person of limited means:

View attachment 748521

Looks a bit Welsh

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I know that it is NOT the run down to Dunsop Bridge from the Trough of Bowland but it looks very similar...

View towards Dunsop Bridge.jpg

That is the kind of road that I really like.

Top Bottom