Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I see it was near Lundy as well as Ireland...

I don't think I've posted this anywhere before:

Hairpin.jpg

robjh

Legendary Member
I see it was near Lundy as well as Ireland...

I don't think I've posted this anywhere before:

View attachment 721619

Road to Mull of Kintyre lighthouse
(actually the link doesn't seem to open the photo view - for that, click on a blue dot location just to the left of the end ofthe road)
1707780472968.png

I was there last summer, although the road was blocked for resurfacing and I didn't go down there - it would anyway have been quite a challenging ride back up!

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Road to Mull of Kintyre lighthouse
(actually the link doesn't seem to open the photo view - for that, click on a blue dot location just to the left of the end ofthe road)
View attachment 721623

I was there last summer, although the road was blocked for resurfacing and I didn't go down there - it would anyway have been quite a challenging ride back up!
Quite right @robjh. I can genuinely say I was there with my bike. Actually riding up the lighthouse bit would take a very special kind of determination - there's a challenge for someone! :laugh:

Over to you...

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have an idea about that but I have to go out to meet someone now. I will check properly later if nobody has got it, but it reminds me of where this photo was taken on Mull...

1707824786234.png

Hmm, maybe not... Anyway - must dash - byeee!

robjh

Legendary Member

Yes, well done. I was heading back to Skeld where we were staying, at the end of a 100 mile ride around the mainland (of Shetland, that is). It was quite a tough day with all the wind and hills.

Top Bottom