Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Vintage Raleigh bike
1720452392046.png

Shipley, BD17 7AR
Tonight!

@classic33 - nice. But any buyer needs to know that it'll probably have an 18" frame and 24" wheels as it's a children's road bike.

That'd be just right for me, but I think I'd get shot if I tried to sneak bike #6 into Casa Reynard... :crazy:

In any case, current finances don't allow.

I really do like it though - that paint job is eye-catching. Mid 80s, I'd guess? Would be a nice candidate to spread the rear triangle turn into a tourer / does-it-all bike with a modern drivetrain for the, ahem, shorter rider...

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
A few in next Saturday's Nottingham auction:
A Peugeot 531 hand brazed mens road bike and a Peugeot HLE - Premierelle lady's road bike (Apparently 531 Professional, no less)
A vintage Raleigh bicycle with Reynolds 531 frame tubing (Decent looking 531 mixte with 531 fork)
Lots 2192 - 2198 possibly of interest to someone.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
An Elvish, 56cm frame, in pink - £225 start in Wakefield - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196498428749

s-l960.jpg

I've not heard of Elvish before but a quick search brings this up: "Elvish were created in 1883 and were made in Southampton. The factory was destroyed durning the First World War and a Frenchman bought the rights to the name and had bikes made in Bordeaux. They were popular with local racers. They were also made for a long time in Pau, in South-West France near the Pyrenees."

Jameshow

Veteran
An Elvish, 56cm frame, in pink - £225 start in Wakefield - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196498428749

View attachment 737257

I've not heard of Elvish before but a quick search brings this up: "Elvish were created in 1883 and were made in Southampton. The factory was destroyed durning the First World War and a Frenchman bought the rights to the name and had bikes made in Bordeaux. They were popular with local racers. They were also made for a long time in Pau, in South-West France near the Pyrenees."

Where the tour finish tonight!👍

Top Bottom