Don't some of you people ever go to bed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kies

And still no word from @Crankarm, two weeks after the incident!

Yes worryingly quiet. I do hope he is ok

Kies

I can't sleep :eek:

Keep looking at folding bikes - been told c2w starts Nov 1 :smile:

Can't decide between Brompton,Tern or Dahon.

Like the idea of 20" wheels and a bike around the £500 mark.
Are the bromptons "that" good,with 16" wheels and extortionate price tag?
Should I go with a brommie as the resale value is brilliant?
Will I really lug it onto customer sites along with my usual work (laptop,charge etc) bag?
A dahon or tern can sit locked outside ......
Shut up brain and get some sleeeeeeeeep :eek:

classic33

Leg End Member
Never having heard of Tern, as a cycle manufacturer, I'm unable to advise. Dahon I've heard of & even ridden. Didn't like the smaller wheels(compared to 26 inch wheels). So I'd come down on the most portable one, Brompton/Dahon, given that bags are available for carrying them in. Try a test ride, which would involve folding & carrying rather than actually riding it!

classic33

Leg End Member
:blink:
I am awake classic,I'm just not on CC.......and mind you I won't be getting any sleep at all next week:ninja:
Well if you're not here, who left that response.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
wide awake its 2.45am here always happens thurs and fri.....lots of excrcise adrenalin levels through the roof....4 hr gym sesh starts at 7am this morning following an 11 mile sprint on the bike to get there and 11 back.....bring it on

classic33

Leg End Member
wide awake its 2.45am here always happens thurs and fri.....lots of excrcise adrenalin levels through the roof....4 hr gym sesh starts at 7am this morning following an 11 mile sprint on the bike to get there and 11 back.....bring it on
Just one small problem with what you said. At present it happens to be Saturday, not Friday, so you might have missed a gym session. Hope that this isn't too much of an inconvenience to you!!

05:17
Members: 76
Guests: 150
Robots: 20

Top Bottom