Do you have a tool pouch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Not a tool pouch as such, but I have made pouches to store each individual tool within my saddlebag to stop them making a racket.
I don't store an actual spoke, but I do carry a fibrefix spoke as an emergency. The inner tubes are stored in their own pouch's too so holes don't get rubbed in them.
Also within the saddlebag is...
The pump.
Puncture kit inc levers.
Crank bros multitool.
Easy link chain tool and spare links.
NBT2 tool (cassette lockring remover)
First aid kit and emergency blanket.
Rain cape.
Spare gloves.
Jelly babies.
Sometimes a flask of hot tea for those cold days.
Snacks for longer rides.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
My wife wears a whetstone holder on her belt, it's for keeping her scythe sharp when reaping souls mowing the wildflower meadow on her Nat Trust volunteering days.

The scythe would go well with a black hooded cloak at Halloween, as long as she doesn't walk past the retirement home up the road

silva

Über Member
No. I've ridden with as many as seven broken spokes, so I don't see it as a repair that needs doing urgently at the side of the road.
I love her *plink*
I don't love her *plink*
I love her *plink*
I don't love her *plink*
I love her *plink*
I don't love her *plink*
I love her *plink*
And then you got married?

Gunk

Guru
I‘ve used this for a few years now, I either stick it in a bottle cage or throw it in a pannier, it has most stuff in it to keep me going, including £20 in cash!

The Brompton has the neat little kit that slots into the frame.

IMG_1456.jpeg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I do most of my riding on a bike with a rack. I usually carry all my tools etc in a heavy duty carrier bag in a pannier bag on that. When riding other bikes I lift the carrier bag out of the pannier and stuff it into a small backpack.

I am going to add an extra carrier bag to what I carry. I spotted some fine roadside blackberries yesterday. I had to go home for a container to put a couple of handfuls into.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Interesting! I think I bought mine 17 years ago ... was there a trend for them? An early viral frenzy?? Anyway, I'm not actually sure where mine is now .. a sign of age ...

I know where mine is, whether I can work out how to use it when sat at the roadside is another thing!

Top Bottom