Do any 'celebrities' tour on bikes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Was you pointing out a half hearted fact? Apologies cranky but were you replying to a question with a question?

cranky said:
Ben Fogle and Adrian Chiles, didn't they do LeJog?

No Ben and no LeJog according to my 20/20 vision. :biggrin:

Crankarm

Guru
Garz said:
Was you pointing out a half hearted fact? Apologies cranky but were you replying to a question with a question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranky
Ben Fogle and Adrian Chiles, didn't they do LeJog?

No Ben and no LeJog according to my 20/20 vision. :laugh:

I didn't post the quote you included some one with a similar name did - Cranky. I'm Crankarm. There is a Cranky on here but it ain't me :biggrin:. Sorry.

Cranky

Crankarm;981630][QUOTE=Garz said:

I didn't post the quote you included some one with a similar name did - Cranky. I'm Crankarm. There is a Cranky on here but it ain't me :angry:. Sorry.

I didn't post it either!

BalkanExpress

Legendary Member
I recall seeing a picture of Sugar somewhere on a piece of Italian exotica (insert libelous joke here) but dressed in full Garmin kit....not a pretty sight:ohmy:

BalkanExpress

Legendary Member
BalkanExpress said:
I recall seeing a picture of Sugar somewhere on a piece of Italian exotica (insert libelous joke here) but dressed in full Garmin kit....not a pretty sight:ohmy:

Found it! those of a delicate disposition, or with strong views on bike and kit co-ordination do not open the link;)

http://worldwidecyclesblog.com/2009/03/30/cyclist-alan-and-cyclist-pa/

b1bass

Irish comedian Tommy Tiernan made a tv show about touring venue to venue on a bike, he never had any bags with him though. Lazy bugger.

snorri

Legendary Member
Dave Gorman, comedian, did a tour taking in the four extremities of England and Scotland. Not only cycling, but doing a gig in a different place along the way each night. He just finished it last month at Dunnet head.

Top Bottom