Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Mountain

• Feeder

• Primus

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
A tricky one this, doubtless one to cause angst, arguments and stabbings.

Who is/was the best power trio? A genuinly tricky one for any student of Rock to answer.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
No mention of Taste or the later Rory Gallagher solo albums admittedly he used a keyboard player on a couple of albums (Lou Martin) but most of it was just the 3

DRM

Guru
Can’t pick, there are too many that I like, with their own reasons for liking their music, there is no best, they’re all equally good in their own way

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
No mention of Taste or the later Rory Gallagher solo albums admittedly he used a keyboard player on a couple of albums (Lou Martin) but most of it was just the 3

I could have had hundreds of worthy contenders but then site only allows ten. I chose three oldies, three modern acts, and let AI chose the final four.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Surprised @Drago missed that one

I didn't, AI did.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Another trio that eventually turned into a quartet was The Edgar Broughton Band.. Brilliant live in the late '60's'... Out Demons Out'
Screenshot_20241005-165221~2.png

What a handsome bunch of lads! 👌

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Sit rep. The Jimi Hendrix Experience take an early lead, with Rush and Cream coming up their rear.

How does a sane human being choose between Rush and Cream? Some things are just too weighty for mere humans to decide.

Top Bottom