Scotland : The Highlands CC Ecosse Lochs and Glens Tour #CONFIRMED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
SECC: Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre
www.secc.co.uk/

The Big armadillo thing on the river :biggrin:

Put the Triban (this bike I do not like) in for a last-minute service because I'm useless with practical things. I managed to get the gear cable end snagged rather than located properly in the shifter so it wasn't engaging with the ratchets.

At least I'll not be wearing a giant backpack this time :bicycle:

flyingfifi

Über Member
Yesterday, I PM'd Fubar OMIL to inform him that my participation in the 2015 edition of the CC Ecosse Tour is very unlikely. :sad:

I've not been brilliant over the past few weeks, with various body parts not right enough to do a 4 day tour, mainly my shoulder but also legs and head and Mrs Scoosh had a tooth removed yesterday so is a bit delicate. :ohmy: I've been considering pulling out for a few weeks but Mrs S kept telling me I'd be fine and "… it will be good for you - you'll enjoy it …"
I'm just not 'up for it' and that is not the way to go on a CC Ecosse Tour :headshake:!

Have a great time, everyone, Ride Safe and don't break the speed record ... @Fubar will tell you what it is ^_^.
Oh that,s a shame would be nice to see you hope you get better soon :girl:

Last edited by a moderator:

bigjim

Legendary Member
I'm loaded and ready to go. Did a 25 mile shakedown run today and it all stayed in place. Drive to Scotland in the morning. I've packed waterproof survival suit, heavy duty wellies, couple of sowesters, 2 golf brollies, oh and a t shirt. Have I missed anything?
20500511101_32c0de8a0b_z.jpg

There is a part of me that looks at your loaded bike and thinks "hmm, maybe I should bring my tent and passport"
Sadly I have an event on the 20th so dreams of Ulaanbaatar must remain as such...

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
What time is your train coming in on thursday i meet you at the inside the station under the clock in the middle of the station near burger king i think i know what platform you coming in only 3 to choose from lol:welcome:

I arrive at 9:13 apparently. No idea which platform but it's on a Virgin one so IIRC that's over to the Burger King side of the station. See you there :smile:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Yesterday, I PM'd Fubar OMIL to inform him that my participation in the 2015 edition of the CC Ecosse Tour is very unlikely. :sad:

I've not been brilliant over the past few weeks, with various body parts not right enough to do a 4 day tour, mainly my shoulder but also legs and head and Mrs Scoosh had a tooth removed yesterday so is a bit delicate. :ohmy: I've been considering pulling out for a few weeks but Mrs S kept telling me I'd be fine and "… it will be good for you - you'll enjoy it …"
I'm just not 'up for it' and that is not the way to go on a CC Ecosse Tour :headshake:!

Have a great time, everyone, Ride Safe and don't break the speed record ... @Fubar will tell you what it is ^_^.

That's a shame. I hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom