Cartoons we need em . post your favourites here .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That always remind me of some couples on big motorbikes
with the smaller female on the back of her "rather large" bloke's Harley (whatever that is - I know naff all about bikes with motors over 250W!!)

and I wonder if she has any clue what the road ahead looks like!

Same can be said of most tandem stokers.

Chris S

Legendary Member
witch.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
photo-2024-10-01-18-06-31-jpeg.jpg

Conrad_K

unindicted co-conspirator
Crop and livestock damage can happen from tunneling animals, from rutabagas to race horses. Farmers and ranchers in the US will vent propane into warrens to make a "fuel-air explosive" and ignite it to kill them.

Unfortunately you don't get flaming groundhogs ejected from the warren openings. The combustion stuns the vermin and uses up all the air in the warren so they asphyxiate. The ground will jump pretty good sometimes, though.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Crop and livestock damage can happen from tunneling animals, from rutabagas to race horses. Farmers and ranchers in the US will vent propane into warrens to make a "fuel-air explosive" and ignite it to kill them.

Unfortunately you don't get flaming groundhogs ejected from the warren openings. The combustion stuns the vermin and uses up all the air in the warren so they asphyxiate. The ground will jump pretty good sometimes, though.
This guy being the perfect example of what not to do.

View: https://youtu.be/LzApW0WsVfs?si=rI4ny4K9syqlEBX3

Top Bottom