Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

New place just opened in Utrecht.

Cloudwater on tap...

3EB5E3F7-24E9-4AA3-9189-6C057632141A.jpeg

New place just opened in Utrecht.

Cloudwater on tap...

View attachment 397897
w00t

Which Cloudwater?

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Proper beer snack that... Burts crisps are excellent!
Any snow yet? We have plenty on the moor! Thought I'd tuck into a couple if stouts this afternoon whilst er working...
It's just been bitterly cold and grey all day with a little light snow in the air.
The snow we had yesterday pretty much all melted as the day went on.
Nothing really settling properly yet.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just had a pint of a beer that's only been on the market for half an hour. Villages brewery launched a new American Pale Ale called Coyote. A very refreshing pale getting a strong tick in the grapefruit box.

Last night's crop included a Will's Neck out of Quantock Brewery, snatched in a 'Spoons. Not my favourite kind of beer with a strong bitterness that lasted about 4 times longer than I would have liked. Someone had left a third of a pint of Shipyard at my table. Gave it a sniff and immediately wished I'd spotted it when I was at the bar.
I followed it in the Bog and Dell with a BB01, which is a Brew Buddies best bitter. Well done but a little too bitter for my taste last night. There was something curiously licoricy (licoricey? licorishy? ) in there somewhere. Having decided that I wasn't in the mood for bitterness, I finished off with an Iron Pier (Gravesend) porter. Chocolatey with a berry aftertaste it said on the pump. Lots of chocolate in there but I didn't get the berries. Perhaps I should have ordered them separately....

64 new beers this year.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
T
Dialogue from my day

"Yes, sir. Do you know what you want?"
"Yes, I don't like anything too hoppy or fruity a I'll have the Citra, Centennial Columbus IPA please"
"Are you sure sir, not the Torrside?"
"Errm. Yeah. The Torrside please"

:sad:
Torrside...they do some stoating beers! Test For Echo (alt Vienna IPA) and Strange Aeons (Imperial Stout-dangerously moreish):cheers:. Finished work early tonight, Fell Penrith here I come ( J see you there soon:smooch::cheers:).

Top Bottom