205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Sorry headmaster.

I thought the restart was the 1st, hence my original comment

Sir, sir, Supersuper keeps throwing things at me when I'm trying to get on with my work. Don't forget you asked for the homework you set to be in today too, the one about the HAMR.

Supersuperleeds didn't do his!!

:giggle:

Interesting. I think I may make that my challenge for next year - to ride one Godwin: 205.6 miles in a day. I may even start flat route planning.

You know what! I'll join you in that challenge. One day next summer (obviously not the same day), I'll give it a go.

There, it's in black and white now. :eek:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
From Jo over at the other place
Day 215: Kurt rides 215 miles east back to Manitowoc including some time on the 'bent suggesting his breathing problems may be lessening. Four days before his restart, Steve does 91 miles to Royston and back. Miles makes a couple of trips east from Melbourne giving him 195 miles.

oyttDay215.png

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
From Jo over at the other place

Day 216: A 209 mile loop from Manitowoc from Kurt. Steve loops via Peterborough for 150 miles. Miles does another 107 mile trip out east to Traralgon.

oyttDay216.png

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Steve Abraham
48 mins ·
Steve re-launches his concurrent World Record attempt next weekend and is feeling ready to give his best again.

An outline of his plans for the coming year can be found in this month's copy of Arrivee Magazine, the membership magazine for the British Long Distance Cycling Association (Audax UK).

If you have an interest in riding long distances, as Steve does, why not find out more about Audax UK on their website: http://www.aukweb.net/aboutauk/

Is it me or has Steves hair grown?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Steve Abraham
48 mins ·
Steve re-launches his concurrent World Record attempt next weekend and is feeling ready to give his best again.

An outline of his plans for the coming year can be found in this month's copy of Arrivee Magazine, the membership magazine for the British Long Distance Cycling Association (Audax UK).

If you have an interest in riding long distances, as Steve does, why not find out more about Audax UK on their website: http://www.aukweb.net/aboutauk/

He appears to have sprouted a fluffy bobtail too.^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Steve Abraham
48 mins ·

There's a pic of me in that mag. Page 18.. not that anyone would be interested.

Top Bottom