2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
In case you found yourself wondering "when is Lombardia?" as I did - It's Sept 12
You're a month out Doggie....it's October 12th 😁

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Can't believe 5 ish weeks and that's it season over....seems to have gone in a flash !
What do we reckon...think it's been quality myself,but I'm easily pleased 😁

Anyway doing a bit of reading whilst at work and something to look forward to for next season 🤣
"Enric Mas considering Giro/Tour double in 2025."

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Can't believe 5 ish weeks and that's it season over....seems to have gone in a flash !
What do we reckon...think it's been quality myself,but I'm easily pleased 😁

Anyway doing a bit of reading whilst at work and something to look forward to for next season 🤣
"Enric Mas considering Giro/Tour double in 2025."

It's always sad when the end of the season rushes round. It seems a long time to the thrilling spectacle of the Tour Down Under!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MVDP gets hus first win for a while at the Tour of Luxembourg. Warming up for the Worlds... I think the course is a bit too lumpy for him this year

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
MVDP gets hus first win for a while at the Tour of Luxembourg. Warming up for the Worlds... I think the course is a bit too lumpy for him this year
Hirschi is washed 🤣
MVDP looked good in that final sprint...was reading he's lost a bit of weight for the world's.Just don't see him winning it this year though.

Top Bottom