Mobile SIM with roaming free in EU

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Vodafone seem to charge or Voxi does for EU roaming . That’s the issue , otherwise I’d be quite happy with to stay . Although interestingly I need to fly 2000miles to get a 5g signal lol .

I was slightly surprised, in Greece, we were in a pretty rural area, about 15 miles North of the nearest sizeable town (Pyrgos), but I still seemed to be getting 5G everywhere.

SMS I received from Vodafone just after my arrival in Norway today.

IMG_3271.jpeg

D

Deleted member 26715

I use Voxi which is a sub of Vodafone . Got to pay £8 extra for EU roaming for a week irc , whilst on holiday .

If you are happy with everything else that Voxi do for you, is it worth all the hassle for £8? Less than a pint in that there Lardun place.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Currently with Voxi , however they charge for EU roaming. Thinking of heading back to Virgin sim only as EU roaming is free . Anyone else worth considering ? Not Three though as reception is not great for us .

I'm happy with Smarty. I got a deal recently for £5 per month. Roaming was fine in NL and Germany.

Sorry, just reread and seen 3 is out for you.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I was going to mention GiffGaff goodybag deals, which still offer free roaming within the eu and other international destinations, but i believe they cap the data at 'only' 5gb.
They are another virtual network on O2.

Plenty if other options anyway.

Reactions: DRM

vickster

Legendary Member
If you are happy with everything else that Voxi do for you, is it worth all the hassle for £8? Less than a pint in that there Lardun place.

Or a half in Norway!!

Personally I’ve never (yet) paid £8 for a pint in London. Friend bought me one at £7 last night though at a pop up bar by Tower Bridge!

When I was Montenegro a few years back that skinned me about £20 and that was due to not switching my phone off asap !

For a day in Andorra I preferred to stop people in the street for directions etc, than risk turning my phone on. Got a VERY cheap hotel room (out of season for them) that night (with, of course, free Wi-fi :P ). Using my phone would have made it a rather less cheap visit!

D

Deleted member 26715

Or a half in Norway!!

Personally I’ve never (yet) paid £8 for a pint in London. Friend bought me one at £7 last night though at a pop up bar by Tower Bridge!

Yeah but it's only three & sixpence up here

Top Bottom