Mobile SIM with roaming free in EU

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Currently with Voxi , however they charge for EU roaming. Thinking of heading back to Virgin sim only as EU roaming is free . Anyone else worth considering ? Not Three though as reception is not great for us .

Alex321

Veteran
O2 still have free roaming in EU, including data. I used it last month in Greece.

vickster

Legendary Member
I get roaming with EE but probably…
Being a Pay Monthly customer
Plan started before 7 July 2021

Last edited:

Gwylan

Veteran
Check Lebara deals on MSE

Buck

Guru
Yes they do but wondered if they still use EE for the moment ? Also looks like Voda and three are to become one !

Lebara use Vodafone. We’ve just ordered a SIM for the youngest. 3GB and unlimited calls/texts for 49p per month for 6 months then I think it is £5. That’s a monthly rolling contract so no risk.

ID Mobile use the Three network

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Vodafone seem to charge or Voxi does for EU roaming . That’s the issue , otherwise I’d be quite happy with to stay . Although interestingly I need to fly 2000miles to get a 5g signal lol .

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Voda do charge now, as does EE - certainly and newer/renewed contracts !

Virgin mobile don’t charges for EU but I tried to order a couple of sims yesterday online. Apparently I need checked out and they will get back to me ! Think they closed their local shop now ?!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Virgin mobile don’t charges for EU but I tried to order a couple of sims yesterday online. Apparently I need checked out and they will get back to me ! Think they closed their local shop now ?!

As I said above, they are piggy backing 02 now and swapping all their services over.
My Virgin deal is swapping over to 02 July 1st.
A better deal too which ain't bad.

Buck

Guru
As mentioned. Lebara don’t charge.

Your contract would be with them not Vodafone and they are free to call from the countries below

IMG_7020.jpeg

Top Bottom