Audax Ecosse Mudflaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trull

Über Member
Hello fellow Audax UK Members and various hingers on...

I'm taking orders for Audax Ecosse mudflaps at the moment to have a production run at RAW mudflaps using their reflective vinyl, this is on a not-for-profit cost recovery basis, same as last few times I've volunteered to offer them. We have a list on the facebook Audax Ecosse page - but I'd like to let everyone else not on fb know. Previously I've posted as far South as Dundee! So orders from AUK members or people who aspire to ride an Audax are very welcome from any countries that the Royal Mail covers.
At present I need a min order from everyone which has not been met for the Randonneur design (needs 8 more), but we are presently at a healthy 80flaps all in for the Saltire and Chevrons design.

I don't know what the final price will be incl postage etc, and will update once we have final numbers.
Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions, they make a lovely Xmas present!
Yours in Sport
Torcuill

Attachments

• Torc_threeflapsAE_IzaM_lion.jpg
    Torc_threeflapsAE_IzaM_lion.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 14

ribena75

Interested in a chevron flap! Let me know how best to proceed.

OP
OP
Trull

Trull

Über Member
I'm getting in touch with RAW today to get pricing sorted out and will PM details of a Sheet to hold your order details. Thanks!

Top Bottom