You do realise.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
That I was going to leave you all 'Proper' at 11111 messages, but I posted through that as I posted the progress of Sara's plane coming back from New Yoik!

So, at 12121, I will be getting on my bike proper!
Sorry to ruin your plan, like.

Anyhow, I was under the impression you were still tracking me. I'm currently at the English institute sport watching Jess Ennis train.

Leave what? The lights on: the front door open: leave to go home/out?

Or is this more of a flounce leave?

I suspect you'll return under another guise.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
12121 !!!!

should be 12345 to keep things in order.

Now see what you have done! That hadn't even occurred to me!!

Sorry to ruin your plan, like.

Anyhow, I was under the impression you were still tracking me. I'm currently at the English institute sport watching Jess Ennis train.

Oh but I will be Sara, I WILL be!! Muhahahahaha!!

Leave what? The lights on: the front door open: leave to go home/out?

Or is this more of a flounce leave?

I suspect you'll return under another guise.

No more of a 'This damn forum is taking up too much of my time and I need to get out on he bikes more' leave. I seem to have gotten myself into a situation where, due to depression and a variety of things, I have barely left the house for several months.
Not very good, I think you'll agree, so I'm actually trying to make yet another effort to get back out there again more.

As a phantom lesbian.

It is strangely tempting, but no, it would be counterproductive.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Now see what you have done! That hadn't even occurred to me!!

Oh but I will be Sara, I WILL be!! Muhahahahaha!!

No more of a 'This damn forum is taking up too much of my time and I need to get out on he bikes more' leave. I seem to have gotten myself into a situation where, due to depression and a variety of things, I have barely left the house for several months.
Not very good, I think you'll agree, so I'm actually trying to make yet another effort to get back out there again more.

It is strangely tempting, but no, it would be counterproductive.

Well, if you weren't so damned fast on your bike, I would come take you out more.
Like, are you coming to the Bishopbriggs cycling festival this Sunday?
Tell us more about Clive btw :thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Well, if you weren't so damned fast on your bike, I would come take you out more.

Well, if you weren't so damned slow, I would consider it!! :tongue:

Like, are you coming to the Bishopbriggs cycling festival this Sunday?

I am just trying to get out of the house more again, Bishopbriggs wasn't anywhere on my radar!

Tell us more about Clive btw :thumbsup:
Romance in the air!!
Nay, I could be MDBiker's ...erm... older sister :laugh:

If my Sister heard you say that you we would BOTH be dead by now!

As it is, can't ye read? I mentioned it in post 5!

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Clive is the 1967 Claude Butler Saphire Biggs sold me a while back. Its restoration has taken a lot longer than intended.
As for the message found in the seat post, a bit of research tells me that Clive must have been one of, if not the original owner of it.

I am still not sure if it is a good name for not for a bike, but its kind of stuck now and is considerably less predictable than something like 'Saffie' anyway!

Top Bottom