What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
A pair of unbranded flat pedals.

I fitted the Spa with new Shimano flats back in March; the idea was to give them a couple of months use before my trip to the Netherlands in May.

Annoyingly on my first day in NL the right pedal developed a click which became louder as the miles passed. This morning I popped into a bike shop in Apeldoorn and emerged €15 poorer and without the click. ^_^

Slick

Guru
A pair of unbranded flat pedals.

I fitted the Spa with new Shimano flats back in March; the idea was to give them a couple of months use before my trip to the Netherlands in May.

Annoyingly on my first day in NL the right pedal developed a click which became louder as the miles passed. This morning I popped into a bike shop in Apeldoorn and emerged €15 poorer and without the click. ^_^

I am on my way over now, but only going as far as The Haig tomorrow before carrying on south on a wee circular route.

Looks like a poor forecast for the week. :sad:

All uphill

Still rolling along
I am on my way over now, but only going as far as The Haig tomorrow before carrying on south on a wee circular route.

Looks like a poor forecast for the week. :sad:

Enjoy your trip; the forecasts I'm looking at for next week seem OK. Like the UK they will certainly change by the weekend anyway!

Top Bottom