upgrading Tiagra 10 from tectro to hydraulic brakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
@si_c is right. I was right first time. It's £300 the pair. As an experiment I just put one in my basket, and it's a bit clearer

1719567490323.png

But for just another £600 you could get a whole105 Di2 groupset. Go on, go on, go on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
@si_c is right. I was right first time. It's £300 the pair. As an experiment I just put one in my basket, and it's a bit clearer

View attachment 735676

But for just another £600 you could get a whole105 Di2 groupset. Go on, go on, go on.

Yes you are correct - that price makes more sense - the radio buttons on the merlin site - made me think you chose front or rear ! - Thank you.

si_c

Guru
Yes you are correct - that price makes more sense - the radio buttons on the merlin site - made me think you chose front or rear ! - Thank you.

Yeah, it's not helpful when you're choosing a pair of shifters but the website does work better with groupsets where you have multiple choices about cassette, chainrings etc.

si_c

Guru
The description doesn't say if the lever for the rear brake is for a 2 or 3 speed chainwheel

It's for a 2x10 groupset, the 3x10 groupset is not available with hydraulics as far as I know. Certainly that combination isn't listed on the Shimano EU website. But to be sure the fact it's listed as 4720/4770 means that it's dual speed - the 3x groupset would end in a 3 rather than a 0.

Top Bottom