trying to get back into biking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
No i read the thread title in a Birmingham accent.Have you been biking.
My Brummie pal worried me when she told me that she always washes her hands in a bison before she starts biking!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
- Hogg end, old Jeromes (or go all way down to Redbourn road), and Punchbowl lanes to complete the circuit.

I'd never ridden down Punchbowl lane/ Hogg end lane and since it's close to where I work I went on a mini-tour around there before starting today!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I'd never ridden down Punchbowl lane/ Hogg end lane and since it's close to where I work I went on a mini-tour around there before starting today!

Its /they is a useful cut thru from HH to the Redbourn road, and the you can keep heading East via the Redbournbury Watermill and footbridge to Harpenden road and then Ayres End Lane to Wheathampsted & beyond. Something for the OP to work upto.

BTW @palinurus do you commute up thru Bedmond & Levy green and wear a cycling cap?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Its /they is a useful cut thru from HH to the Redbourn road, and the you can keep heading East via the Redbournbury Watermill and footbridge to Harpenden road and then Ayres End Lane to Wheathampsted & beyond. Something for the OP to work upto.

BTW @palinurus do you commute up thru Bedmond & Levy green and wear a cycling cap?

That'll be me.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
That'll be me.

Ah funny, I've noticed you on your bike for years. :laugh:

We used to live in Nascot wood and I think you came past where the kids waited for the school bus and then I've since lived in Bedmond & then Abbots and the OH used to live in Hemel plus I drive to work that way, via Blackwater lane, so I'm often up and down that way.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Ah funny, I've noticed you on your bike for years. :laugh:

We used to live in Nascot wood and I think you came past where the kids waited for the school bus and then I've since lived in Bedmond & then Abbots and the OH used to live in Hemel plus I drive to work that way, via Blackwater lane, so I'm often up and down that way.

Nascot Wood has been one of my regular routes for a long time, either that or through the Cassiobury estate. Then Leavesden- Abbots- Bedmond-etc. Sometimes take Blackwater Lane and Westwick Row to get to the back of the industrial estate.

Top Bottom