Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I'm not sure I buy a 130 km/h descent, even off the Tourmalet.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
That'll be about all we hear from Jensie today. Is it in his contract that he's only allowed to say two or three things per stage?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Adverts again. That Major General Sir Evelyn Webb Carter's certainly got the name and the voice hasn't he.

I had an email the other day from someone claiming to be a high up general in the US army in Afghanistan or Syria or wherever it is they're fighting these days. Reckoned he had squirreled away a load of cash and wanted to send me some. I didn't trust him and I don't trust Maj Gen Sir Evelyn Webb Carter either - I bet he has an Equity card.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I'm not sure Greipel can complain too much about Degenkolb cutting him off, given that he did the same to Cav a few seconds earlier...

The Couch

Über Member
Funny Sagan :okay:^_^

EDIT:
For the people who haven't seen it... after the intermediate sprint Cav, Coquard, Greipel, Degenkolb and Sagan had some distance (of course) between them and the peloton and he gested lets turn around.
Greipel for a second was thinking (and shaking his head)... wow, no no, I'm not doing that... before he realized Sagan was joking and had a little laugh
(Degenkolb had the joke sooner than Greipel, Cav wasn't looking at the others and missed the joke)

Last edited:
Top Bottom