Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Geraint missed a crash - his standards are slipping!

No Sky riders involved at all. They seem to have come out of it better than anyone else. OGE are really screwed with Gerrans abandonning and Matthews not looking good.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Despite the injuries and abandonments, I don't understand the neutralization. Are they going to begin stopping the race everytime there is a crash?

Indeed, what if there is a crash in a cobble stone section or a downhill section in the upcoming stages and there are +10 riders down and 1 of the favourites is in it, will they stop? What if there is an outside favourite in it? How can you judge if it's an outside favourite? Who would have thought in the Giro that Landa and Amador would make top 5?

How much is enough riders? 10? 20? 30?

Nothing to do with that, but as @Stephen C said:
I feel they are possibly missing the point that they are stopping it because all the medics are attending the 2 pile ups, and so can't cover the front of the race safely. Generally they don't stop a race for people just to catch up, no matter how many/"big" they are.

jarlrmai

Veteran
So the message is if you are in a crash try and bring down as many riders as possible /s

I'm everywhere laddie, everywhere...

Yeah, I can see/hear you.

doomed.png

Top Bottom