Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
That was delightful. A 1-2-3 for my fantasy team. :wahhey:

Best day of racing I've seen for ages. :thumbsup:

I don't have Sagan, but I do have Terpstra - three of the top five isn't too bad.

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
Interesting that many of the famous 2009 htc echelon antagonists were instrumental today: Mick Rogers for Saxo, and of course Holm/Cav/etc. for OPQS. Perhaps Sky would have turned out better with Eisel, especially given Froome just said the stage looked simple on paper...

Was that Belking gaining revenge over something on Moviestar because putting the pedal down on a GC rider with a mechanical is an unwritten rule broken.

Froome was just the wrong side of that split then and suddenly Sky are looking really, really vulnerable and though I don't support Dirty Bertie, he is an excellent reader of a race and can always spring a surprise: Brilliant stage.

avsd

Guru
Who is the road captain on the Sky team?

iLB

Hello there
Who is the road captain on the Sky team?

I think Thomas is meant to be, and he has limited road experience compared to Eisel last year.

I think Sir Brad might have a little chuckle when he is done training in Mallorca today. He would have been good in that.

Great stage. I had to watch the last 60km in silence (it was on the tv in the gym offshore here, while I was on the treadmill) so missed the commentary, but just watching that last break was fantastic. Very enjoyable to see proper racing with some tactics and little on road agreements etc going off, and a fine win for Cavendish. Need to go watch it again, with sound this time.

Top Bottom