Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
God to see that Anton is not letting Roland pick up top points. It would be a travesty if Rolland won the polka dot jersey.

See earlier posts. Because of the way the points are dished out, he'll have to finish the stage ahead of Froome and Quintana to win the jersey outright. Likewise Riblon & Nieve.

In other words, it's between Froome and Quintana.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Handbags there from Rolland and Anton! Cav stylee!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

In an unexpected move I have just received an e-mail from Phil Liggett asking me to write his "farewell to commentary speech" for after tomorrow's stage finish. Who'd have thought...

jarlrmai

Veteran
My strategy of switching between Eurosport and ITV to avoid ads is not working that well, the seem to be syncing ad breaks.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Yep, as raindog said it has been a while since the best climber won the polka dot jersey but Rolland isn't even in the top 10 of best climbers on the tour - it's fair enough that he has played to the system, but I'd rather see someone that has at least sparked up the crowds a bit rather than accumulate points on lesser climbs then drop away when the real climbing started.

Yep, as raindog said it has been a while since the best climber won the polka dot jersey but Rolland isn't even in the top 10 of best climbers on the tour - it's fair enough that he has played to the system, but I'd rather see someone that has at least sparked up the crowds a bit rather than accumulate points on lesser climbs then drop away when the real climbing started.

I see, makes sense. Thanks to you both.
Do they give away those points because they want to encourage more excitement from early breakaways?

Top Bottom