Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Don't care about the stage winner - Navarro pipped De Clercq, that's all that matters. ^_^

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Just had a look at the KOM situation. Turns out I completely misread the table so had the points distribution A over T, hence it's only 10pts for a Cat 1, not 20 as I thought. So there's a potential maximum haul of 21pts for the intermediate climbs tomorrow...

If Rolland wins all the intermediate climbs and Froome finishes lower than 6th, Rolland will nab the jersey.*

Don't fancy his chances.

Still, as he's second in the competition and Froome is still in yellow, at least we'll get to see those shorts again tomorrow...

stBG5.jpg

*Edit: actually, any one of the current top five in the competition (Froome, Rolland, Nieve, Quintana, Riblon) could still win it, depending on what order they finish the stage in...

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Jose Serpa just retweeted my earlier "Vamos Colombianos!" tweet of encouragement to him. I wonder if he's seen my other recent tweets regarding his team leader.

Hmmmm.

y2blade

Anyone else getting fed-up with watching the live Eurosprt broadcasts due to the ridiculous frequency the adverts hit you at?

I've recorded the ITV4 HD highlights show tonight, just watching it now..it's alright actually, by christ didn't it rain on the Tour today!!!!!!

Anyone else getting fed-up with watching the live Eurosprt broadcasts due to the ridiculous frequency the adverts hit you at?

I've recorded the ITV4 HD highlights show tonight, just watching it now..it's alright actually, by christ didn't it rain on the Tour today!!!!!!

i was getting fed up on the double Alpe stage, but then all the adverts were at the start, when the mountains kicked in there weren't any (or very very few).

ITV4's highlights show is mainly adverts, or so it seems.

Top Bottom